Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dee passes to a better world

My dearest Dee passed on to a better world Sat. Sept. 5th at 7:00 am. It was an honor and a privelege to know her and to spend the week with her as she prepared for her passing. I was able to surround her with love and care.
Dee and I met almost 11 years ago in January of 1999. There seeemed to be an instant connection between us, one of those "meant to be" relationships. We watched out for each other. Sometimes we didn't see each other for awhile, but we always talked on the phone and kept informed. I could talk to Dee about everything and I did. She was a deeply spiritual person with a strong connection to God and she was a mentor for me in life and she will continue to be that for me even in death. I will miss her terribly, but I will always cherish our last week together on earth and she will always be with me. She loved me unconditionally and that is a gift that is rare for any of us. I will try to love better because of her.

No comments: