Thursday, April 28, 2011

Perth Bay


















Finally! Guess who found my camera? Oliver! I walked in to the family room and there it was sitting on the couch. I said, "Where did this come from?" Oliver said it was stuck inside the couch and he pulled it out. YAY!!!



So here is a picture of what I see every evening at sunset. On the next really clear day I'll show you how clear and nice we can see Catalina, and on the next really, really nice day, I'll show you a picture of San Clemente Island too.


I really LOVE it here!

2 comments:

annieq84 said...

Yay you found your camera! That is great! Can't wait to see all the beach pictures to come! Try to get one of the dolphins :)

The Winsteads said...

Wow this house is much nicer than I had initially thought. Much much nicer than that one house we went and saw with the realor. Gorgeous! I hope you never leave such a splendid place! Your views are also stunning.