Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Sorry kids that there are no pictures. I have misplaced my camera in the move and fear it will be sometime before I find it. I want you to know of my love for and my belief in the resurrection on this Easter morning. I have always felt an absence of fear where death is concerned. Maybe it is a gift I recieved with my testimony of the restored gospel, but death to me is peace and progress. I only fear I have not lived up to my knowledge and testimony. That is something I can continue to work on and of course will pursue. But death in itself is something I don't fear and don't believe I will fear when the time comes. I have always had a testimony of the plan of Salvation presented by the Son of God. I LOVE the Plan of Salvation which of course includes the resurrection, judgement, and eternal reward. I want you to know this on this Easter morning and pray you will teach this to your dear children.

HAPPY EASTER,
MOM

No comments: