Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!












Today we honor Brian on his 59th B-Day. Next year we'll have to do something special for his 60th. Last night Chelsea and I took him to the Ahmonson therater to see the play, "South pacific". It was marvelous. I think that most of you will agree with me when I say his greatest attribute is his cheerfulness. Most of the time Brian is cheerful to the max.
He is also multi-talented and enjoys finding out new facts. I love how he generously he shares his knowledge with others. Many professionals are stingy with thier knowledge expecting a "fee" for thier advice. Not Brian. He generously shares with anyone in need. While his ways often drive me crazy, I still feel lucky to be loved by this man. We are so blessed to have a husband and father who loves his family like he does. Happy Birthday darling and may there be many to come.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dad!!! I wish I was able to be there for your day, but I promise we will come to visit soon. We love you!