Sunday, April 25, 2010

day at descanso

I talked dad into going to Descanso with me yesterday. It was a glorious day, warm and sunny with a gentle wind. Descanso was exploding with color and fragrance! The tulips and daffodils were everywhere, the spring flowers all in bloom, the wisteria and the lilacs filled the air, and the trees were full of white and pink blossoms. There is just no words to express the fullness of all the senses on a day like that. I wanted to share it with all my family. Maybe a family reunion in April in La Canada next year just to spend a day at Descanso!
Sadly I did not take my camera along- Sorry.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

there is nothing quite like flowers in bloom in springtime! next time hopefully you will have the camera with you so we can all see the beauty too! and you know i'm all for a reunion!