Sunday, November 20, 2011

Letters

Hi Family,
As you know, I am organizing all our family pictures from all our past. I am then scanning them onto my computer and then making a zip drive of them, one for each family. It is a labor of love and I think it will be a real treasure for all of you. I have also organized for each of you all the memorabilia from your childhoods including notes, school projects, certificates, etc. When I am done I will give each of you all the originals to do with what you want. I have already done all of dad, myself, Regan, and now will begin Leah. While organizing all this stuff, I found a binder that my mother kept of many of my letters home from my mission and then some letters I wrote to my parents while raising my family. Those letters are priceless because I always tell the cute things you kids were up to.
I am going to start to blog those letters so you can see who your mother was back when, so look to the blog each day for the latest update!
My love for all of you is because of the Lord's Plan of Salvation which I cherish more than anything in my life.
May He continue to bless our little family.
Love, Mom

No comments: