Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CATALINA ISLAND

Today dad and I decided to take a trip to Catalina Island. It was a perfetly beautiful day!

We had alot of fun. We rented a golf cart for two hours and saw the Island with all the views of the sea below.
We hiked up to the Wriggly Memorial. We checked out a super fun looking Zip line that we vowed to try next time we go there.
We left at 9:50 am and returned at 5:40 pm.

We thought how fun it would be to take our family there for a day and take everyone on the zip line!





































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes lets!! I know I've been there before, but I was too young to remember it. Lets go this summer when we come to visit!

annieq84 said...

Wow so beautiful! It reminds me of my honeymoon when we stopped in there. You guys honestly live in the most beautiful place on earth. And count me in for the zip line!