Friday, May 1, 2009

Chelsea Photos @ Mormon Prom

CHELSEA LEAVES FOR MORMON PROM

Here is Chelsea before the Mormon Prom in her shiny golden "Greek Goddess" dress. Since Mom was gone to San Francisco, I with I could say that I helped Chelsea get ready -- but, I primarily stayed out of her way. She went with Bryan Collins, which pleased her since she was able to wear 4" heals without towering over her date -- they make a cute couple.





This is a closer look at Chelsea's new shoes, which she bought Wednesday night (and I am sure she would want you to see). They are holding the dance at the Gene Autry Museum down by the Griffith Park (Western Theme). It's the third time we've done the Mormon Prom, which involves, I think, 10 surrounding stakes. Really a nice event -- fun to see even the non-Mormon girl friends wearing fairly modest dresses (as opposed to the cocktail dresses they were from school dances). The photo to the right is of Leah Wetzel, Kimberly Johnson, Ally Bernstein and ?.








I may be a little biased, but I think Chelsea was probably the cutest girl there!













They had a big group of kids turn out for the dance and took at bus down to the Museum where they had a big dinner (notice how Chelsea was given the key "center" position in the photo below -- obviously I wasn't the only one that thought she was the cutest). Anyway, I'm sure a fun time will be had by one and all.























1 comment:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ollie and I just got done looking at all those pictures of Chels and he just kept saying "hi chelsea". He will be so happy to see her soon. Chels you looked hot, nice work, not that I'm surprised:)