Monday, February 23, 2009

counting my many blessings

I just feel so blessed to have had my mom come to be with me after my surgery, and double that to have Leah and Becky come too! Leah stayed a week and cooked and cleaned and basically looked for ways to help while caring for little Carson and never getting a full nights sleep. Becky is still here cooking and cleaning and keeping me company with little Oliver and pregnant as well. It's really special to see my daughters in action as homemakers. The meals were so delicious!
I'm getting around really well and can do most things one handed. The worst part is trying to sleep in this thing that feels like a straight jacket. And of course worst of all is that I can't blow dry my own hair, and won't for 3 more months. Physical therapy is going well and I started more intense excercizes this morning.
Also, a big hug for Brian and all his love and support!
Suzie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed all the meals! =)